Coronavirus Announcement & Updates
Physicians Rehabilitation would like you to know that we are taking all necessary measures to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus. Our offices remain open during our regular business hours. In addition, we’re offering access to Virtual Visits. All of our professional staff members pride ourselves in keeping a clean practice.
We are taking the following measures and ask our patients to participate:
- We are conducting daily cleaning and disinfecting routines including sanitation of all surfaces and doorknobs.
- Our staff is required to regularly wash hands and stay home if they are experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Patients are reminded to wash hands frequently.
- Patients are asked to refrain from coming into the office if they have symptoms of illness. If anyone is dropping them off, we ask that they wait outside of the office in their vehicle.
- Patients may wait in their vehicle until appointment and we will bring them in, if more comfortable.
- Patients also are staggered and kept over 6 feet apart for social distancing.
- Patients will be treated for Physical Therapy in an individual room, cleaned after each visit, or may request home exercise program designed for them.
It is so extremely important to us and our community that we all do our part. We will continue to keep you informed. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Our patients and community health are our top priority.
To learn more, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Physicians Rehabilitation is also providing virtual telemedicine visits for those patients who are sick or who are not comfortable coming into the office. Please call (855) 276-5989 to schedule a virtual visit.